In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic we created The Hovarian. It is an amalgamation of our three Hove magazines that we had been publishing for many years.
The Hovarian goes to the same communities as the previous magazines did and all homes within the following areas receive the magazine every month:
Central Hove (section of – see map below)
We also have many pick up points around Hove where people can pick up their copy of The Hovarian each month.
The Hovarian is a combination of local business adverts and articles sent in from Hove residents and community groups in each of the communities it serves. It also has articles about issues and events across the whole of Brighton and Hove.
An uploaded version of the latest edition is available to the right of this page starting in July 2020. Just click on the image of the cover and scroll through. Back copies of previous editions are all available below.
If you are interested in advertising please see our rates below.
If you are a member of a local group or if you have something you might like to get published please get in touch.
As well as door to door distribution please see all the multiple pick up points where members of the public can pick up copies of The Hovarian below…
The Hovarian Pick Up Points
The following locations have magazines dropped off each month where members of the public who don’t get a copy delivered through their door can pick up their own copy of The Hovarian each month:
- Kingsway Coffee
- Shoreline Stores, Kingsway
- Ginger Pig
- Knoll Business Estate reception
- Rieker Shoe Shop, George Street
- Boundary Road Post Office
- Shops in Richardson Road, Hove
- Spin In Time, Goldstone Villas
- Hove Patisserie (near Hove Station)
- Holy Cross Church by Stoneham Park
- Hove Methodist Church
- Scoundrels Barbers, Portland Road
- Buondi Cafe (Boundary Road)
- Stirling Arms, Stirling Place
- The Urchin Pub, Belfast Street
- The Stoneham, Portland Road